The Iliff Student Senate is a representative body of students from all our degrees and programs– online, on-campus, and hybrid.
To learn more about the Student Senate, please visit their website .
Committees and organizations include Fellowship Committee, Social Action Committee, Iliff Queer Coalition, Liturgical Arts Guild, Students of Color, Latino/Hispanic Theological Scholars, Seminarians for Reproductive Justice, Spiritual Formation Committee, NAPAS (National Alliance of Pan-African Seminarians), United Methodist Society, Lutheran Student Group, UCC Student Group and Unitarian Universalist Student Association.
LGBTQIA+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) students and allies
- A Welcoming community
- Classes in gender, sexuality, representation, queer theory, and religion
- Supportive faculty and staff who serve as advisors, allies, and advocates
- LGBTQIA & Allied Interfaith Professional Networking in collaboration with
- All gender restrooms available throughout campus
- LGBTQIA+ student group – “Iliff Queer Coalition”
- Training for LGBTQIA+ students to lead in their denominations, working for justice where LGBTQIA persons are excluded from service because of their sexual orientation or gender identity
- Presence at Denver PrideFest, Creating Change: The National Conference on LGBT Equality, and the Gay Christian Network Conference
- Collaboration with the